Good afternoon!! The Meista here pairing a Mangö American Kölsch from Clown Shoes Beer and "From The Hip" from melodic hard rock Sunset Strip metal band Bang Tango!
- Artist: Bang Tango
- Title: "From The Hip"
- Recorded: Tempe, Arizona
- Release date: October 17th, 2006
- Record company: Perris Records
- Production: ?
- Album cover art: ?
- Personnel: Lance Eric (bass), Joe Lesté (vocals), Timmy Russell (drums), and Mark Simpson (guitar)
- Musical style: Hard rock, heavy blues rock, glam metal
- Sound: With elements of the mid-80s Sunset Strip raunchy glam metal sound fused with heavier blues rock (much like AC/DC), Bang Tango brings a fun, rockin' sound with "From The Hip"! Lesté's gravelly vocals go great with the fiery guitar of Simpson and driving rhythm of Eric and Russell
- Major themes: Girls, sex, lust, love, rock and roll, self-reliance, etc.
- "It's All OK"
- "Ain't Nothin' Better"
- "Go, Go, Go"
- "Cary Me Up"
- "Mother Mary"
- "Get Use To It"
- "I'm The One"
- "One More Spin"
- "Angel Devil"
- Brewery: Clown Shoes Beer (Ipswich, Massachusetts)
- Website: http://www.clownshoesbeer.com/
- Brew: Mangö American Kölsch
- Style: Kölsch
- Serving: pint off the tap at the Yardhouse (San Diego, California)
- ABV: 6.0%
- Ingredients: Orange peel and mango
- Pour: Straw golden yellow with a 1-finger, frothy white head that leaves a nice cap with strong lacing throughout.
- Nose: The nose is a big fruity blast with more subtle grainy malts and hops. Mango forward aromas with hints of citrus throughout and hidden aromas of doughy bread, caramel, and grassy hops.
- Taste: The taste (like the nose) is almost an overwhelming flavor of mangos with lighter citrus notes (orange zest, lemon, and lime), grainy cereal, doughy bread, and earthy hops.
- Mouthfeel: Light-bodied with good carbonation, the mouthfeel is crisp, juicy, and refreshing with a clean, but fruity finish.