Good evening! The Meista here pairing a Proper Brewing Company Lake Effect Gose Ale With Coriander & Salt with a true classic, "Fragile" by Yes!
- Artist: Yes
- Title: "Fragile"
- Recorded: September 1971 at Advision Studios in London, England
Release date: November 26th, 1971 (4th studio album by Yes)
- Record company: Atlantic Records
- Production: Yes and Eddy Offord
- Album cover art: Roger Dean
- Personnel: Jon Anderson (lead and backing vocals), Bill Bruford (drums and percussion), Steve Howe (electric and acoustic guitars and backing vocals), Chris Squire (bass guitars, backing vocals, and electric guitar), and Rick Wakeman (Hammond organ, grand piano, RMI 368 Electra-Piano and Harpsichord, Mellotron, and Minimoog)
- Musical style: Progressive rock with elements of jazz, classical, folk rock, and hard rock
- Sound: Wonderfully complex, defining, revolutionary, and honest, each member's contribution is profoundly impactful and mesmerizing! This album is a true classic and a favorite of mine!
- Major themes: Science-fiction and fantasy elements, relationships, life, beauty, etc.
- "Cans And Brahms"
- "We Have Heaven"
- "South Side Of The Sky"
- "Five Per Cent Of Nothing"
- "Long Distance Runaround"
- "Fish (Schindleria Praematurus)"
- "Mood For A Day"
- "Heart Of The Sunrise"
- "America" (Bonus Track)
- "Roundabout" (Early Rough Mix [Previously Unreleased])
- Brewery: Proper Brewing Company (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Website: http://www.properbrewingco.com/
- Brew: Lake Effect Gose Ale With Coriander & Salt
- Style: Gose
- Serving: 22 ounce bottle
- ABV: 4.0%
- IBUs: 12
- Ingredients: 50% wheat, coriander, and local salt
- Pour: The Lake Effect pours a hazy golden-yellow with a frothy, white cap that retains its form well and leaves trace lacing.
- Nose: The nose is characterized by salty, tart, and floral aromas. There are notes of lemon juice and zest, light white vinegar, sourdough bread, coriander, wild flowers, and herbs.
- Taste: The taste is tangy, sour, salty, slightly spicy, and floral. There are tart notes of lemon and lime, a hint of barnyard funk, fresh salt, wheat bread, cracker, coriander, and herbs.
- Mouthfeel: Light-bodied and well carbonated, the mouthfeel is crisp, tart, salty, yet refreshing with a dry, tart finish.