Saturday, March 5, 2022

March 5th, 2022 - 5 Albums & 5 Beers With 5 Bad-Asses!

 


Hey there rockers, rollers, metalheads, and craft beer drinkers!  Check this out!  I've got a very special treat for you tonight...  I recently had the honor of chatting with five of some of my favorite people in the universe about five albums that we love and/or were highly influenced by as well as five favorite brews. 

Joining me on this music and beer adventure was Mike Alvord (Mindwars, Holy Terror), Mark Briody (Jag Panzer), Tony "Demolition Man" Dolan (Venom Inc., Venom, Atomkraft, M-Pire Of Evil, etc.)*, and two of my dearest friends: Jeremy "Jerm" Evans and Jerry "Wookie" Howard!  Hell yeah!  Here's a link to all the hijinks: https://youtu.be/tXvEc_15Z5c

Enjoy!!

*Unfortunately, due to an emergency, Tony Dolan was not able to attend.  However, he submitted his top 5 list, which I presented to the group in Zoom meeting.


**Special thanks to Jamie Winters for designing the Brews and Tunes logo, to Jerry Howard for creating the Brews and Tunes intro video, and to DiseNgaged for the use of their song "The Real Me" (copyright 2020)


No comments:

Post a Comment