Monday, August 15, 2022

August 15th, 2022 - Rest In Power, Steve Grimmett

 




It is with heavy heart that I post this entry... 

The legendary Mr. Steve Grimmett (Grim Reaper, GrimmStine, Onslaught, etc.) passed away today.  I was to have interviewed Mr. Grimmett this coming Sunday, August 21st.  I cannot tell you how excited I was when he not only agreed to the interview, but very kindly expressed that he was excited as well.  His last message to me was "Cool, I look forward to it!" (with a thumbs up emoji).

So tonight, I ask you to join me in raising a pint to late, great Mr. Grimmett's memory and his rich legacy!  I'm pairing "The Grimm Chronicles 1983-1987", which includes the first three classic Grim Reaper albums: "See You In Hell" (1983), "Fear No Evil" (1985) and "Rock You In Hell" (1987) with a Double Skull Doppelbock Lager from Epic Brewing Company. 

Rest in Peace Mr. Grimmett!!  Cheers and hails to your memory!!  "See You In Hell My Friend"!   \m/  \m/


*Special heartfelt thanks to my John Thomas who connected me with Steve Grimmett for the interview earlier this summer.  I raise a pint to you as well my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment