"And Now For Something Completely Different..."
Good afternoon! Your drinkin' pal the Meista here pairing Monty Python's "The Album Of The Soundtrack Of The Trailer Of The Film Monty Python And The Holy Grail"
- Artist: Monty Python
- Title: "The Album Of The Soundtrack Of The Trailer Of The Film Monty Python And The Holy Grail"
- Recorded: 1974 though1975 at Sunrise Music And Recording Ltd.
Release date: July 1975
- Record company: Charisma / Arista
- Production: Kay Gee Bee Music Ltd. for Python (Monty) Pictures
- Album cover art: Terry Gilliam
- Personnel: Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, and Michael Palin
- Additional personnel: Douglas Adams, Connie Booth, Bee Duffell, Neil Innes, and John Young
- Style: Comedy Soundtrack
- Major themes: Pure silliness!
- "Introduction To The Executive Version"
- "Tour Of The Classic Silbury Hill Theatre"
- "Live Broadcast From London: Premiere Of The Film"
- "Narration From The Silbury Hill Gentlemen's Room / You're Using Coconuts"
- "Bring Out Your Dead"
- "King Arthur And The Old Woman: A Lesson In Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune Living"
- "A Witch?"
- "A Lesson In Logic"
- "Knights of the Round Table"
- The Quest For The Holy Grail"
- "Live From The Parking Lot At The Silbury Hill Theatre"
- "The Castle Of Louis De Lombard: A Strange Person"
- "Bomb Scare"
- "This Is Side Two!"
- "Executive Version Announcement - Apology"
- "The Story Of The Film So Far"
- "The Tale Of Sir Robin"
- "The Knights Who Say Ni!"
- "Interview with Filmmaker Carl French"
- "The Tale Of Sir Lancelot: At Swamp Castle"
- "Tim the Enchanter/ A Shakespearean Critique"
- "A Foul-Tempered Rabbit"
- "Executive Version Addendum"
- "The Castle Aaargh / The End"
- Brewery: Black Sheep Brewery (Masham North Yorkshire, England)
- Website: www.blacksheepbrewery.com
- Brew: Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale
- Style: English Pale Ale
- Serving: 12 ounce bottle
- ABV: 4.7%
- Pour: The Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale pours a deep, very hazy golden-peach amber with a thin white head that dissipates quickly and leaves a thin ring with little lacing.
- Nose: The nose is very malty, fruity, and grainy. There are aromas of sweet biscuit, pear, apple, diacetyl, cereal grains, and light hops.
- Taste: The taste of the Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale is very malty, sweet, fruity, and slightly hoppy. There is a strong sweet malt profile and notes of sweet caramel/toffee, honey, autumn fruits (apples and pears), butter, cereal grains, biscuit, and light grassy hops.
- Mouthfeel: Light-medium in body with moderate carbonation, the mouthfeel is very smooth and crisp with a clean, dry finish.