Hello and happy Tuesday! The Meista here pairing "We're Outta Here!" (Limited Edition Picture Disc) and a Pit Stop Kettle-Soured Apricot IPA from Uinta Brewing Company!
- Artist: Ramones
- Title: "We're Outta Here!" (Limited Edition Picture Disc)
- Recorded: August 6th, 1996 at The Palace in Los Angeles, California
- Release date: November 18th, 1997 (4th live album by the Ramones) (1969-04-16)
- Record company: Eagle Records / eMpTy Records / Radioactive Records
- Production: Daniel Rey and Gary Kurfirst
- Album cover art: Coco Shinomiya
- Personnel: C. J. Ramone (bass guitar and vocals), Joey Ramone (lead vocals), Johnny Ramone (guitar), and Marky Ramone (drums)
- Guest musicians: Tim Armstrong, Chris Cornell, Lars Frederiksen, Lemmy, Dee Dee Ramone, Ben Shepherd, and Eddie Vedder
- Musical style: Punk rock
- Sound: This is that classic Ramones sound... 4 chords and a crazy fast tempo! It is loud, punchy, straightforward rock and roll goodness!
- Major themes: Rebellion, insanity, drugs, drinking, violence, rock and roll, death, humor, etc.
- "Durango 95"
- "Teenage Lobotomy"
- "Psycho Therapy"
- "Blitzkrieg Bop"
- "Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio?"
- "I Believe In Miracles"
- "Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment"
- "Rock 'N' Roll High School"
- "I Wanna Be Sedated"
- "The KKK Took My Baby Away"
- "I Just Wanna Have Something To Do"
- "Sheena Is A Punk Rocker"
- "Rockaway Beach"
- "Pet Sematary"
- "The Crusher"
- "Love Kills"
- "Do You Wanna Dance?"
- "Somebody Put Something In My Drink"
- "I Don't Want You"
- "Wart Hog"
- "Cretin Hop"
- "Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World"
- "53rd & 3rd"
- "Listen To My Heart"
"We're A Happy Family" "Chinese Rock"
- "Beat On The Brat"
- "Anyway You Want It"
- Brewery: Uinta Brewing Company (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Website: http://www.uintabrewing.com/
- Brew: Pit Stop Kettle-Soured Apricot IPA
- Style: American Wild Ale / India Pale Ale (IPA)
- Serving: 22 ounce bottle
- ABV: 6.3%
- IBUs: 45
- Pour: It pours a murky, caramel-golden hue with frothy, bright white, 1-finger head with good retention and sticky lacing.
- Nose: The nose of the Pit Stop is very fruity, funky, and hoppy. There are aromas of fresh apricots, mango, pineapple, lemon juice, lemon zest, tart wheat, horse blanket, leather, and light pine.
- Taste: The taste follows the nose. It is very fruity, hoppy, and funky. There are notes of fresh apricots, lemon juice, lemon zest, tangerine, mango, passion fruit, pineapple, barnyard funk, and floral hops.
- Mouthfeel: Light to medium-bodied with moderate carbonation, the mouthfeel of the Pit Stop is very tangy, crisp, and sharp with a dry, bitter finish.
Overall pairing: The punchy, tart, hoppy flavors of Uinta's Pit Stop Kettle-Soured Apricot IPA are great for the rock and roll energy and fun of the Ramones! The bomber sized bottle is great for the double-album length as well!