Saturday, December 31, 2022

December 31st, 2022 - The Meista's Top(?) 10 Notable Albums List Of 2022

Hey everyone!  I hope your final day of 2022 is going well.  I'm not very good at putting top 10 lists together, but I got a request from fan of the page, Ryan Hall to do so, so I'm giving it a shot.  

I don't think I can actually come up with an accurate list of favorites for the year.  This is more of a list of notable albums that I really dug over the past 12 months.  These are in order of release date.  Take it or leave it (and I know I've missed a bunch of killer stuff), here's my 2022 list of some of my favorite releases: 

  1. Immolation - "Acts Of God" (released February 18) 

  2. Scorpions - "Rock Believer" (released February 25)

  3. Destruction - "Diabolical" (released April 18)

  4. Watain - "The Agony & Ecstasy of Watain" (released April 29)

  5. Incantation - "Tricennial of Blasphemy" (released July 28)

  6. Blind Guardian - "The God Machine" (released September 2)

  7. King's X - "Three Sides of One" (released September 2)

  8. Megadeth - "The Sick, the Dying... and the Dead!" (released September 2)

  9. Venom Inc. - "There's Only Black" (released September 23)

  10. Blind Illusion - "Wrath of the Gods" (released October 7)


So that's my list.  What have been some of your favorite albums this year?

Cheers and hails!!  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment