Good evening! The Meista here tonight rocking out to Ozzy Osbourne's live EP "Just Say Ozzy" and a Say When India Pale Ale from Mother Earth Brewing Company! Hells yeah!
- Artist: Ozzy Osbourne
- Title: "Just Say Ozzy"
- Recorded: November 1989 at Brixton Academy in London, England but then re-recorded and mixed at Electric Lady Studios in New York City, New York
- Release date: March 17th, 1990
- Record company: Epic / CBS
- Production: Andy Johns
- Album cover art: Josephine DiDonato (art direction) and Diarmuid Quinn and Jean Pellerin (photography)
- Personnel: Ozzy Osbourne (vocals) with Geezer Butler (bass), Randy Castillo (drums), John Sinclair (keyboards), and Zakk Wylde (guitar)
- Musical style: Heavy metal
- Sound: With an incredibly tight and fairly young band, Ozzy's "Just Say Ozzy" is a testament to the might and perseverance of metal during the era of grunge! This is Ozzy in perfect form... powerful, humorous, and metal as hell!
- Major themes: Religion, murder, love, lust, pot, war, etc.
- "Miracle Man"
- "Bloodbath In Paradise"
- "Shot In The Dark"
- "Tattooed Dancer"
- "Sweet Leaf"
- "War Pigs"
- Brewery: Mother Earth Brewing Company ( California)
- Website: https://www.motherearthbrewco.com/
- Brew: Say When India Pale Ale
- Style: American India Pale Ale (IPA)
- Serving: 12 ounce can
- ABV: 7.5%
- IBUs: 75
- Ingredients: Pale 2-Row, White Wheat, and Light Crystal malts with Galaxy, Citra, and Idaho 7 hops
- Pour: The Say When IPA pours a slightly hazy golden-yellow hue with a frothy, 1+ finger, bright white head with good retention and soapy lacing.
- Nose: The nose is tropical, citrusy, slightly herbal, and slightly malty. There are aromas of grapefruit rind and juice, tangerine, orange, mango, guava, pineapple, very light pine resin, light herbs and spices, and very subtle caramel.
- Taste: The taste of the Say When follows the nose with great citrus, tropical fruit, and lightly earthy and malty flavors. There are notes of pink grapefruit, tangerine, lime, mango, pineapple, light crackery biscuit, very light caramel, and hints of pine.
- Mouthfeel: Light to medium-bodied with lots of bubbly carbonation, the mouthfeel of Say When IPA is very crisp, sharp, and refreshing with a clean, dry, and slightly bitter finish.
Cheers and hails!!